Imagine a newspaper that spreads the word about your small business in the Santa Barbara community for a fraction of the cost of traditional advertising…where your ad is the only one in your business category so your competition is shut out for ever…and that’s small enough so your ad doesn’t get lost in a blur of over-crowded pages.
No, you’re not dreaming.
Making Every Advertising Dollar Count In A Tough Economy
Let’s face it: There’s no room for waste in a small business advertising budget.
Coffee News to the rescue!
- Guaranteed exposure. The small format and built-in psychological triggers mean that readers ALWAYS see your ad. We know how to create ads that bring you more customers.
- All ads are the same size. The big guys with deep pockets can’t elbow you out with huge displays.
- Local distribution. You can find us at over 130 Santa Barbara locations from fine dining establishments to fast food restaurants and other places where people wait, and we’re adding more every day.
- Over 8000 people could be reading your ad every week. Santa Barbara is a casual kind of town. And what’s more casual than sitting down for a cup of coffee or a meal, grabbing Coffee News and enjoying a quick, entertaining read. That’s how Coffee News can help you can tap into a HUGE pool of local customers.
- Readers LIKE you right from the start! We publish only good news and we add in quirky facts that make people smile. And when people like the paper, they like you too because they see you as part of a fun-loving group.
“ The Muscular Dystrophy Association has benefited through increased local donors through working with the Coffee News. I would recommend advertising with the Coffee News of Santa Barbara.”
- Lindsey Erlick Regional Coordinator, Muscular Distrophy Association
So… if you want to slam the door on your most formidable competitors, (they won’t even know what hit them)…if you’re tired of paying big bucks for small results…if you want to be sure that potential customers will actually SEE and READ your ad, call Curtis Miller, publisher of the Santa Barbara Coffee News, at 323-6397 today.